Job Description and Requirements
Working for a leading silicon chip design multinational as part of the Worldwide Operations team you will be working with a highly skilled, professional international team that are responsible for the processing and delivery of orders to our worldwide customers as well as maintaining Customer Master data.
Duties of the Order Management Analyst include:
- Processing and maintaining customer master data in our SAP operating system.
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure detailed accuracy.
- Reviewing and validating customer documentation.
- Order acceptance, order entry and backlog management.
- Booking and delivering revenue.
- Order delivery & fulfilment.
- Distribution duties as required.
- Special projects.
These duties require an understanding of complex corporate polices and processes and driving resolution on open order related issues to ensure the highest standard of customer service excellence.
The Order Management Analyst must have knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with CRM systems, particularly SAP and SalesForce, would be an advantage.
Working in partnerships with other Synopsys departments such as Finance, Revenue Accounting, Legal, Sales and Revenue Recognition the successful candidate must also demonstrate strong written/verbal communication skills and demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
A Bachelors’ degree or 2-5 years or appropriate related experience is required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.