Website Siemens EDA
The Research Engineer Associate will support the Group Research and Innovation Team to research concepts regarding:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML)
- Cloud Technology
- Low-Code Development
- System Integration
He/She will also design, and develop software Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs).
He/She will support the team on their duties and demands according to the group’s objectives on request.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Master Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering.
- Good knowledge of software design and development.
- Good knowledge of requirements analysis.
- Good knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technology.
- Knowledge of System Integration.
- Knowledge of Model Driven Architecture (MDA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservices.
- Good knowledge in one or more of the main development languages C/C++, C#, Java.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.