Date: May 27, 2020
Location: Munich, DE, 80331 Ismaning, DE, 85737 Otterfing, DE, 80331
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small cross-functional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model ensures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration, and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable, and well documented. As a skilled software expert, your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges as you deploy reliable, robust software designs to enable the autonomous revolution.
- Implement state of the art techniques for large data sets, Web-based visualization.
- Be aware of Web-based back-end techniques.
- Hadoop, spark, Node-JS,
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation driving simulation tools that will ensure the effective exploitation of massive amounts of test data for the development of automated driving technology.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact constructively with colleagues, providing constructive feedback and insight to support team goals.
- Propose and implement state of the art architecture, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known.
- Have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- Web-based front end expert (Mid-Level 7+yrs and above)
- Experienced in Web-based technologies
- React framework
- Fundamental technologies: WebGL, web component
- Angular, Material UI, Node JS
- Framework for web dev: automatic testing (Selenium)
- Docker, Docker compose, Kubernetes, Grafana
- Full-stack knowledge would be a plus.
- WebGL, three.js, aframe.io or even babylon.js
- Expert understanding of software architecture.
- Expert understanding of distributed software architecture.
- Expert understanding of data models and architecture in distributed architectures.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.