Job ID #: 18517
Job Category: Project Management
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Automotive & IoT
Department: Automotive & IoT Business Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
The Automotive and IoT line of business at Arm is looking to recruit a motivated Project Coordinator to join our Business Planning team, working with our Product Management teams to help deliver on quality solutions and products under the mentorship of the Automotive & IoT Program Manager.
You will work closely with the product and leadership teams to track progress, perform impact and risks analysis, build and maintain project schedules as well as generate progress reports.
The role will be based at our Cambridge office, which is a fast paced, growing and advancing environment. You will have the opportunity to be part of the coordination on development of innovative technology solutions and products.
A university degree in an engineering field is desired, although other degrees or similar levels of education will be considered, especially if supported by some commercial experience.
Essential skills & experience
- Experience in a similar high-tech industry with capacity to quickly ramp up in a coordination/project support role
- Knowledge of basic project lifecycle and project management methodologies
- A consistent track record of meeting deadlines and completing actions, and the ability to report on progress for yourself and others against these goals
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude, strong sense of ownership to get the job done, possessing the desire to drive progress within your own team and others
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills, both written and verbal, to promote strong working relationships within the team and networking in a geographically disparate organisation
Desirable skills & experience
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Formal project management qualification
- Understanding of Hardware and Software design
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.