Job ID #: 18516
Job Category: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Automotive & IoT
Department: Automotive & IoT Marketing
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you passionate about innovation in areas such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Drones and similar? Do you want to work with the world’s leading hardware and software developers’ and innovators in these fields? Then this job is for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our Automotive & IoT Ecosystem team as a graduate. You will gain valuable experience working in small and highly dynamic teams, where your contributions will make a huge difference to the teams’ overall objectives.
We believe in developing talent for the future. This job role will give you a chance to work on real projects that will have a positive impact on the future of technology. This role offers you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to lead and challenge the status quo in many different problem domains, ultimately helping to transform the world of IoT for the better.
How will you contribute?
- You will work on improving the user experience in solutions based on cutting-edge technology
- You will develop technical projects (e.g. tutorials, demos, etc.) and produce technical content (e.g. written how-to tutorials, blogs, white papers, videos, etc.) used to educate the wider developer community on solutions and applications in IoT, machine learning, AI, robotics and more
- You will assist with delivering workshops, webinars, community events and key conferences
- You will support the Arm IoT developer community through a wide variety of communication channels
Education & Qualifications
- Completed a degree in Computer Science, Machine learning, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
Essential Skills & Experience
- Passion for technology as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Software development experience in C, C++ or Python or other meaningful programming language
- Ability to simply and effectively articulate complicate technical messages in a simple and succinct way to educate developers with different experience levels
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Mbed or other similar development platforms
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and workflows
- Competent in a Linux development environment
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) and its uses
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming, and familiarity with software development processes
- Fast learner with a creative mind and the ability to understand and implement new ideas rapidly
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
- Desire to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level both in written and oral form
- Enthusiastic and capable of working both as an outstanding teammate and independently
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.