Job ID #: 18515
Job Category: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Development Solutions
Department: Development Solutions – LLVM Comp
Primary Country: France
Primary Location: Sophia Antipolis
Are you interested in improving the security of the devices around us and bringing security tools and methodologies to the engineering communities ?
We are looking for a motivated and creative engineer to join our Advanced Product Development team and help us conduct research into security tooling. The team investigate new ideas, build innovative prototypes and apply them to the Arm tooling ecosystem. This includes Arm’s commercial compilers, models, libraries and debuggers.
You’ll get a unique opportunity to work on several different technologies and in different domains at the same time. You will be part of a small distributed team, but with potential to engage with the open source and research communities as well as Arm partners.
Essential skills & experience
– Experience of C, C++ and Python programming
– Ability to work effectively in a distributed team
– Collaborative working with multiple teams, including external ones (research or customers)
– Comfortable working with advanced research concepts and bridging the gap between them and practical engineering
Desirable skills & experience
– Good understanding of the purpose and structure of compilers, assemblers and linkers
– Understanding of several fields in security (side channel attacks, fault injection, memory safety, …) and the tools used in those domains (Angr, …)
– Experience in open source contributions
– Understanding of (preferably Arm’s) processor architecture / micro-architecture