Job ID #: 18452
Job Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: IPG Central Ops
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
About the role
Could you develop a product vision to meet a range of business requirements, then drive the realisation of this vision? If you’re interested in data and analytics and like the idea of taking the lead in developing technical solutions and services in a global organisation, then this could be the role for you!
The Arm Project Management Office are looking for an experienced Product Owner to work with business users and agile teams on data solutions and a reporting portfolio that will provide information and insights about the delivery of the next generation of Arm technology.
You will be the key link between our internal users and our development teams, able to acquire a deep understanding of user aspirations and the technical solutions to meet these. You will also be a central part of our agile delivery processes, controlling sprint scope and participating in regular ceremonies.
Accountabilities for the role:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the user community;
- Developing the product vision, ensuring it is aligned to business needs;
- Ensuring the product teams deliver value, in line with strategic goals;
- Presenting progress and maximising adoption of our Business Intelligence solutions;
- Maintaining a balanced, prioritised backlog;
- Leading the planning of program increments;
- Defining sprint goals and content by business value;
- Aligning plans with other delivery teams and tracking dependencies;
- Maintaining an effective operational service; balancing the running of the service with the development of new features;
- Sharing good practice with other Product Owners and potentially coaching and developing other team members.
Your skills, experience and qualifications:
- Effective and diligent in negotiating with and communicating to people from a wide range of roles across Arm;
- Ability to foster an environment of creativity, whilst empowering and motivating the team to deliver to their full potential;
- Influential and decisive in determining what work is accepted into the backlog;
- Expert understanding of product management and in-depth experience gained as a product owner working in a DevOps environment;
- Experience of a variety of agile methods and approaches including Scrum and / or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe);
- Familiarity with data analytics tools such as Power BI and Tableau;
- An understanding of databases and data solutions, such as Microsoft Azure SQL services;
- Working knowledge of IT service management processes and good practice for release management and change management;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager accreditation would be desirable;
- Experience of developing others and leading teams would also be desirable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.