Website Alphawave Semi
We are looking for a self-driving Quality engineer with strong technical problem solving and supplier quality experiences, who applies advanced techniques to improve engineering processes. You will also have the ability to drive failure analysis to root cause and corrective actions. Deliver products to customer quality and reliability requirements.
Support NPI deliverables for production release including characterization, reliability testing, and customer reporting.
What You Will /do
- Apply quality tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement with internal (sales, design, DFT, pkg engineering) and external stakeholders (customers and OSATS) to meet Tier 1 customer requirements.
- Work with customers on returns and drive solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Work with design, package, test and product engineering teams on die and component failure analysis using failure analysis techniques to determine root cause.
- Manage and report customer compliance and audit requirements.
What You’ll Need
- BS, MS in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Material Science with 10 year of relevant industry experience.
- Experience interfacing with Tier 1 semiconductor suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge of digital design, circuit analysis, statistical analysis, and DFT.
- Experience with DFMEA and DMAIC. Experience with IATF std and RBA std a plus.
- Experience with 2.5D Devices and KGD testing and qualification is a plus.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.