Actively drive, manage the technical, quality and cycle time deliverables in MPW Project Execution in Globalfoundries’ GlobalShuttle Programs from Reservation through Tapeout to Mask Operations and Post-fab.
Responsible tasks span across various technologies from the reservation of each participating rider through multi-die tapeout floor planning, tapeout readiness, tape-in setup, jobview , release for mask write and timely reticle delivery to factory. May include FBEOL Bump tapeout service support.
- Technical knowledge of end-to-end from-design-to-mask workflow with at least 5 years experience a tapeout organization or involved in technical collaborations with a tapeout organization.
- Process integration or post-fab integration background an added advantage.
- Independent, good inter-personal communication and strong project management skills to enable schedule-driven GlobalShuttle Programs end-to-end.
- A positive attitude and client-advocate mindset in the management of MPW Project execution, its operational challenges and driving long term preventive measures.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Based in Singapore
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.