Summary of Role:
To be part of the internal design team working with clients and technology development teams to assist in design of CMOS based Power Amplifiers (PAs) cores, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), RF/uWave Switches, Phase Shifters, Voltage Control and Ring Oscillators (VCOs, ROs), so to optimize the technology and modeling for such applications used by our clients.
- Work as part of the design team and engage with clients on the theory, design goals, design reviews and results related to the above RF function blocks.
- Work closely with our leading edge RF/uWave characterization lab by defining test plans and assist them when required.
- Document designs and results. Write application notes for our client database and publish papers such as IEEE conferences.
- Education/Experience: M.S. in Engineering with focus on RF/uWave Circuits using Cadence or ADS design tools and simulators. This includes schematic, layouts and EM simulations.
- Years of Experience: 4+ years
- Travel Requirements: < 10% of Travel
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- 4 or more years of experience on the majority of the mentioned RF function blocks.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.