Summary of role
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking motivated individuals to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory in Malta. New York. The Production Support Technician will directly support routine Fab equipment and process operations. This position supports E shift, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
In your role as a PST you are responsible to support the Fab 8 routine operational process and supporting equipment needs.
This responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
– Actively participate and apply an understanding of continuous improvement processes (CANDO/5S)
– Provide training as needed to new team members
– Support manufacturing documentation control system
– Approve documents against the fab standard to ensure document compliance
.- Our ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and computer savvy.
– Use standard software applications and interface programs
– Complete all required reporting & documentation
– Applies to the understanding of company policies and procedures, including health, safety and environmental procedures
– Perform all activities in a safe, responsible manner and support Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements
– All other duties as assigned by team
– HS Diploma or equivalence
– Demonstrated ability to operate automated or computerized systems and MS office software Ability to read and understand manuals and operations specifications Fluent in the English Language – written & verbal. Physical Capacity Demands:
– Able to perform work which requires continuous neck extension/flexion/neutral & rotational movements
– Able to wear all required personal protective clothing and equipment without restriction for normal 12 hour shift (excluding breaks) including negative pressure respirators
– Able to perform work which requires continuous hand/eye coordination, keyboarding, handling, and wrist motion
2 years of relevant experience in semiconductors or manufacturing or related technical field Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control methodologies & systems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.