Work together with the team members of the Industrial Engineering departments, Manufacturing Engineering & Product Integration to plan fab capacity and to support Manufacturing Operations and Advanced Module Engineering to ultimately improve factory output and reduce cycle time.
- Understand Capacity Planning System and methods to calculate fab capacity.
- Update and run the capacity model for both ramp plans and new product analysis
- Analyze capacity output and make recommendations on fab tooling purchases, retrofits or transfers
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education – BS Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Science discipline
- Travel Requirements: < 5% Travel
- Language Fluency – English (Written & English)
- Knowledge of Factory Physics and Principles
- Experience in a Wafer Fab or High Volume Manufacturing Facility
- Knowledge of or training in Capacity Planning or Simulation
- Lean six sigma certification
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a cross functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.