GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor design, development, fabrication, and innovation company with locations across the globe. We think differently, design with excellence and enable “connected intelligence” across a growing universe of devices, networks and data centers, working with some of the world’s most inspired companies to develop and produce the semiconductors that are changing the way all people live today—and defining what’s possible for tomorrow.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 9 – Essex Junction, Vermont
A perfect opportunity for College Students looking to get Semiconductor/Manufacturing experience over the summer!
Day Shift Rate: $15.50
Night Shift Rate: $17.44
Schedules: Work approximately 14 Days per Month!
N1 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & every other Saturday
N2 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & every other Saturday
Day Shift – Rotating Schedules
Hear from one of our Operators about Life at GlobalFoundries:
Job Summary/Essential Responsibilities:
- Work in a clean room environment wearing gloves and a clean room suit
- Sustain and run the manufacturing floor
- Set up and operate equipment per Standard Operating Procedures
- Work in a team environment to meet production goals
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Must be comfortable wearing a clean room uniform
- Ability to comply with all GLOBALFOUNDRIES pre-employment screening requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
- Must have basic computer and email skills
- Must be able to work night shift
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Demonstrated ability to receive and follow instructions
- Ability to find information in a spreadsheet or on a website
- Strong attention to detail
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.