PORTUGAL – Lisbon
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Working for a leading silicon chip design multinational as part of the Worldwide Operations team you will be working with a highly skilled, professional international team responsible for the processing and delivery of orders to our worldwide customers.
Order Management Analyst
Duties of the Order Management Analyst include:
- Direct interface with Sales & Sales Support teams across Europe & Asia
- Working closely with other internal departments to ensure order accuracy & compliance
- Reviewing and validating customer documentation, such as Purchase Agreements and Purchase Orders
- Order entry, acceptance, and backlog management
- Electronic delivery of license keys to customers
- Attention to detail and order quality
- Maintenance of customer master data in SAP
- Other projects, such as process improvement and system development
These duties require a complex understanding of corporate polices and processes, and proactive resolution of open order related issues to ensure the highest standard of customer service.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAP and order acceptance policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel, and able to perform license key cutting function.
- Working in partnerships with other Synopsys departments such as Finance, Revenue Accounting, Legal, Sales and Revenue Recognition the successful candidate must also demonstrate strong written/verbal communication skills coupled with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors’ degree or 2-5 years of appropriate related experience is required
- Experience with CRM systems, particularly SAP and/or Salesforce would be an advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.