Date: Mar 24, 2020
Location: KR, 039NN
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs for the ANSYS regional sales teams and channel & partners. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams, ANSYS regional sales teams and channel & partners. The primary objective of the role is demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities. The Marketing Specialist will focus heavily on optimizing digital campaigns/programs, lead nurturing, lead routing and re-engagement programs to create high-quality opportunities for the sales organization. This role is responsible for the setup, deployment, and management of automated campaigns, including integration of all campaign assets.
• Focused on demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
• Work with sales and technical team to identify, prioritize accounts and execute account based activities for account growth
• Work with sales, technical and channel partner teams to develop and execute marketing plans for channel partner customers
• Execute Corporate and local digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
• Nurture existing leads through digital content, events and other appropriate marketing tactics.
• Work on marketing data to provide local reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
• Support the local manager in monitoring lead flow within the territory to ensure sales are receiving and following up on leads.
• Create local marketing plan that aligns with sales priorities and the go-to-market model.
• Develop campaigns, focused on the correct personal, through close collaboration with corporate marketing and product management.
• Work collaboratively with Strategic and Named accounts. Develop Account based marketing initiatives in selected customers.
• Support local channel marketing activities to develop our territory account business.
• Partnership with Industry associations to build enhanced programs/benefits
• Over 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing of software, Hi-tech products or B2B offerings.
• Should have experience of salesforce cloud marketing tool or a similar tool.
• Digital Marketing skills are required (Web, Paid Social, Paid Search, Social Selling and Social Media).
• The use of BI tools such as Marketing Automation or CRM tools is a strong plus.
• Ability to work hand in hand with sales team and develop joint marketing initiative with them to sell at scale.
• Highly reliable: attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Up to 25% travel to support events and attend sales/marketing meetings.
• Ability to work independently and flexibly, with excellent team working skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, able to work well under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Strong project management skills.
• A creative thinker with good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to manage data and create/manage dashboards in salesforce.com
• Good proficiency in English required.
• Position is offered as a full-time
• Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
• General office environment
• Travelling will be required at a frequent rate
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.