- Implement the high-performance core in the foundry advanced process technologies
- Collaborate with R&D to deliver high quality Cadence Innovus Platform solutions to Cadence customers
- Develop or integrate digital design flow/tools with Cadence methodologies and technologies into Foundry advanced process technologies
- Ability to analyze, communicate and lead resolution of complex technical issues for customers and team members.
- Proactively seeks more information to address issues/problems. Understands how and where to obtain and utilize resources effectively to resolve issues and problems.
Technical experience and knowledge listed below are required:
- At least 4 years APR expertise from Floorplan to GDS tapeout
- Familiar with APR tools (Innovus or ICC2)
- On-site customer at Nanjing office for technical support is required
- Being familiar with Cadence Digital Design Encounter Platform (Innovus, Genus, Tempus etc.) is much preferred.
- Good communication of oral and written English is required
- Strong Foundry process knowledge and experience recommended
- Passion, teamwork and customer focus.
- Can-Do” attitude
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.