Job ID #: 18112
Job Category: Administrative
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Partner Enablement
Department: Partner Enablement – Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every single day more than 45 million Arm-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, Arm is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for Arm Customer Success Team which is responsible for ensuring that Arm’s customers can be as successful as possible when using our IP. This includes ensuring we are engaging with our partners, are providing the right level of technical support, documentation and training to customers using Arm IPs and software development tools. Our success is built upon working collaboratively across the company to understand our partners’ experience with us and how we can make that experience more fluid and effortless. As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in improving our customer processes by analysing customer data and utilising insight and data to prioritise continual improvement initiatives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide timely answers/ solutions utilising data and visualisation tools to answer business problems.
- Define appropriate metrics and performance indicators for customer success. Prepare regular reports to support the use of these metrics with the corresponding analysis of trends.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Capture and manage requirements for improvements and enhancements to our customer data
- Liaise with internal colleagues to fully understand data content and build the 360 view of the customer
Desirable Technical Skills
- Tableau/ Power BI
- Data Visualisation Techniques
- Jira Usage
- Confluence Usage
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Data/ Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Experienced Professional (2 years’ experience in Data Analysis)
- Excellent numerical, statistical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Data Visualisation skills
- Customer Centric
- Dedication to quality task delivery
- Demonstrates a helpful, can-do attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems in reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Ability to work under supervision as well as independently
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.