Job ID #: 18113
Job Category: Administrative
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Partner Enablement
Department: Partner Enablement – Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every single day more than 45 million Arm-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, Arm is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for Arm’s Customer Success Team which is responsible for ensuring that Arm’s customers can be as successful as possible when using our IP. This includes ensuring we are engaging with our partners, are providing the right level of technical support, documentation and training to customers using Arm IP and software development tools. Our success is built upon working collaboratively across the company to understand our partners’ experience with us and how we can make that experience more fluid and effortless! You will play a pivotal role in improving our customer processes by analysing customer data and utilising insight and data to prioritise continual improvement initiatives.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with our internal customer facing departments to optimize the operational flow from customers signing up to successful project completion.
- Determine the appropriate touch points along the customer journey, to enable Account Teams to drive great customer engagement
- Define and embed customer success plans by working with our customer success teams.
- Track leading indicators of customer satisfaction, and analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- Ensure that business, customer and engagement data are tracked effectively and provide an accurate status of the customer’s relationship
- Define appropriate metrics and performance indicators for customer success. Prepare regular reports to support the use of these metrics with the corresponding analysis of trends.
- Provide timely answers/ solutions utilising data and visualisation tools to answer business problems.
Desirable Technical Skills
- Confluence Usage
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Data/ Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Experienced Professional (3 years’ experience in Business Analysis)
- Customer Centric
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead through influence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Dedication to quality task delivery
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems in reasonable time
- Should be able to work as part of a global team
- Should be able to work under supervision as well as independently
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.