Website Mentor Graphics
IT Applications Developer – Senior
- Develop, test and modify web application systems, including scripts, monitoring, tool setup and administration
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Java programs that solve business needs.
- Develop, test, and deploy scalable web applications
- Strong understanding of web architecture and deployment
- Maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and database technology
- Provide application support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Java software development
- Experience building highly scalable, high performance, highly integrated web applications.
- Solid experience in Springboot/Spring, Hibernate
- Experience building RESTful APIs (design, maintenance, consumption)
- Demonstrate understanding of microservice architectureSolid command of Object-Oriented programming and systems analysis procedures
- Experience in development and use of web services (i.e. SOAP, REST)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Works well independently and requires little or no supervision.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles and geographical time zones
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Familiarity with Jira, Fisheye, Splunk
- Familiarity with Weblogic, Perl, AJAX, JSON
- Familiarity with development tools and build systems like Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Bamboo
- Familiarity with SAP
- Understanding of secure programming concepts
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.