Job ID #: 18488
Job Category: Project Management
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Partner Enablement
Department: Partner Enablement – Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and self-motivated Business Analyst intern to join the Digital Services team within Sales Partner and Enablement (SPE). As part of this high performing team you will work closely with Product Managers and business stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, as well as detailing existing and prospective to-be processes. You will work closely with the IT development team to see these requirements through in to solution development and on to release.
The Digital Services team are responsible for ensuring Arm’s digital products are delivered to our customers and partners. The team actively work with partners, customers and internal stakeholders to ensure the services Arm provides are of the highest quality and meet the needs of our users. We are are constantly looking to improve and innovate our digital services channels.
In this role, you will be working with a range of stakeholders, from senior management down, across all Arm’s Engineering Groups and Functions to ensure that business objectives and needs are understood and met. You will assist in the preparation of business proposals, and will be responsible for the elicitation and documentation of detailed business requirements.
Arm designs the technology that sits at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. Supporting this industry leading and rapidly growing business creates an interesting and challenging work environment.
Primary Location: Cambridge, UK
- Responsible for the detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of analysis activities and deliverables for specified projects
- Production of requirements, user stories, wireframes and other documentation, as needed for each individual project, in accordance with internal standards and procedures.
- Facilitate the development of external customer requirements and user stories, managing the interaction with internal business requirements, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary
- Regular reporting to the Product Manager on the status of your activities
Key Skills and Experience
- Enrolled in the course of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Science, Maths, Engineering, Computer Science or Business related subject.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technology, learning and developing new skills
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative, independence and adaptability
- An understanding of requirements engineering and lifecycle management.
- Capable of working autonomously, managing and tracking own work
- Ability to produce high quality documentation targeted at both business and technical audiences.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across a range of levels.
- Ability to translate unstructured needs into a backlog of requirements or user stories
- Ability to prioritise requirements or user stories based on business needs
- Capable of making recommendations based of data driven analysis
- Ability to draw basic logic/process diagrams
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A basic understanding of agile or scrum methodologies
- Some experience and understanding of analysing and improving processes or systems.
- Experience of taking ideas or initatives and working with others to implement them
- Some experience of designing web application or web user experience
- Ability to translate requirements into actionable tasks that an IT developers can build
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.