Date: Feb 21, 2020
Location: Tokyo, JP, 100-0001 Osaka, JP, 530-0001 Nagoya, JP, 450-0001
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral member of the ANSYS Systems Business Unit iMarketing team and is responsible for lead generation and qualification in an assigned territory or set of accounts. She or he is also responsible for maximizing marketing campaign efforts, account penetration, sales growth and profitability.
He or she helps the team to achieve pipeline and number of leads goals by engaging in some or all the following, as directed by iMarketing Team Manager: qualifying new leads, supporting marketing campaigns, implementing specific marketing initiatives, performing research on target accounts, creating leads through contact discovery and cold calling those accounts, funneling market intelligence to team on a regular basis, managing contact with prospects until they are ready to buy, and helping to close new business.
- New Lead Qualification: Identify and understand the prospect’s business needs and basic systems engineering needs through telephone discussions and written correspondence
- Supporting marketing campaigns to generate new leads and invitation process to events and webinars
- Attend at events and fairs to represent ANSYS Systems Business Unit and generate leads
- Coordinate lead generation and sales efforts with assigned, marketing, field sales, sales management, and pre- and post-sale technical team
- Lead Generation Activities- Cold Calling/Contact Discovery
- Contribute to the reporting processes and procedures (CRM, data, database infrastructure, quality enhancement)
- Contribute to continuous improvement and automation of the iMarketing and sales process
- 2 – 5 years experience in marketing, sales or presales environment of complex technical products, preferably in the area of systems engineering software tools. An engineering, technical or computer scientific degree is preferable
- Experience of working in a sales and/or customer relations environment
- Technical skills and/or experience in an industrial/technical sales environment
- Experience with and knowledge of marketing and sales database and customer-relationship management software systems useful (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Sugar CRM, …)
- Excellent record of customer service and customer satisfaction
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications and MS-Windows
- Good language skills (ability to communicate in English is required)
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of structured marketing and sales processes
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.