Website Siemens EDA
Join our team as Industry Marketing Specialist for Siemens Opcenter Cloud Applications!
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our Siemens Opcenter team could be the right environment for you.
The MOM Industry Management (IM) teams are responsible for running the industry business development activity for the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Product portfolio – known as Opcenter – within Siemens Digital Industries Software. The covered industry segments include Aerospace & Defense, Automotive (OEM & FTS), Chemicals, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Home and Personal Care, Machinery, Medical devices, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors, Tires and Tobacco.
As a member of the IM teams for Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Chemicals, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging marketing projects, putting great ideas into action. You’ll also work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment. For this team we are seeking an entrepreneurial and creative marketing talent to further expand and strengthen our B2B go-to-market activities in these industries.
Come join our start-up culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Manufacturing Operations Management…
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Defining industry-specific value propositions and commercial insights for Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software solutions;
- Planning and coordination of global marketing campaigns for lead generation, product excitement and brand recognition;
- Creating marketing collaterals for global campaigns and sales initiatives. This includes whitepapers, blogs, presentations, solutions brochures, data sheets and website contents
- Supporting local marketing teams to localize global campaigns according to country-specific goals and needs. This includes the development and distribution of relevant communications and the development of KPIs to measure success
- Plan and host target group specific webcasts such as use cases, “Go2Market” strategy, product & portfolio updates etc.
- Budgeting and performance management for marketing and campaign-related activities.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like Field Marketing, Product and Partner Management to adapt campaign material and provide feedback on further demands
- Facilitate internal collaboration within various groups of the Siemens Software Organization, such as marketing, sales, presales, customer success, etc.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You have a university degree in marketing, business, or science (the latter combined with good understanding of marketing)
- You have 3-5 years of experience in marketing, business development or S&M related roles, preferably for software companies
- You have solid writing and collateral creation skills
- You are analytical and with creative mindset
- You are tech savvy, and excited by new technologies and business models
- You have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present complex topics to a broad level of audiences
- You are results driven and with a strong market/customer orientation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.