Website Siemens EDA
*Must currently reside in the San Jose area, currently.
Enterprise Sales Executive III
- The main objective of this position is to sell solutions for high level business problems, incorporating all Siemens PLM and MOM software product lines, to Strategic Named Accounts in the semiconductor industry.
- The primary accountability of this position is revenue generation that meets the defined target.
- This position is a Sr. Sales Executive position reporting to the Semiconductor Vertical Industry Director.
Responsible for generating revenue at major named accounts in the Semiconductor industry. Understands and works with customers to solve their business problems incorporating all Siemens available solutions. Establishes and maintains customer relationships at the C-level and provides a confident, consultative approach which leverages the Challenger selling model.
- Sales of PLM and Manufacturing Operations Manufacturing software are the basis of this position.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships at the C-level and provide a confident, consultative approach which leverages the Challenger selling model.
- Must be able to succeed at creating new business utilizing exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to network effectively with senior executives.
- Lead a large, matrix sales engagement team to solve multiple customer business problems.
- Work closely with our presales, business development and services organization to present how our customers can benefit from utilization of Siemens solutions, understand process centric challenges then be able to translate this into an ROI business case.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- 15 Years of Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Must currently reside in the San Jose, CA area
- 15 Years of experience selling into the Semiconductor manufacturing industry
- 10+ Years of large account management experience
- Domain knowledge in the areas of MES, Scheduling, Simulation and Quality Management
- Reference able history of quota sales achievement
- Have excellent public speaking, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.