Job ID #: 18271
Job Category: Operations/Purchase/ Logistics
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Architecture & Technology
Department: Architecture & Technology – Operations
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you a recent graduate looking for your first marketing role, or to move into your next role, in a renowned company in the high-tech sector? This is an exciting opportunity to start a graduate marketing role in Arm, in our Architecture and Technology Group (ATG). The opportunity will enable you to develop key marketing skills while learning about the Arm technologies and business.
We are excited to expand our team and are looking for a marketing graduate who has a passion for marketing and an interest in technology. We are looking for someone who can take responsibility for digital and content coordination for a range of marketing activities targeted at our cutting-edge technology and programs which reach across all Arm markets.
Within ATG you will work closely with our small, highly experienced marketing team, who will be able to guide you, enabling you to grow your skills and gain valuable experience. You will also interact with our large technical team. You will help to drive awareness of Arm technologies into global markets, as well as working with internal Arm groups.
You do not need prior specific product or technical knowledge to apply for this role, but you will need to be willing to learn about our technical offerings. Experience or a keen interest in writing (e.g. technical content, journalism, blogs) along with good attention to detail is essential and any digital skills/knowledge, such as user experience, website knowledge, SEO, is advantageous.
At Arm, we can help you to turn the passion and skills gained from your studies into an exciting career path. Graduates have the opportunity to learn and grow from exciting hands-on experiences and industry experts, whilst working on exciting projects that impact millions of people around the world.
A graduate–level digital and content marketer who will help drive global and internal awareness of Arm-based standards and technologies.
You will be passionate about marketing, proactive and a ‘doer’ who can execute tasks to a deadline. You will be keen to learn and grow your experience and skills.
- A degree in marketing, business, communications-related, English
- Or a degree in science or engineering subjects plus relevant experience or a higher degree in business, marketing or communications
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, writing content such as blogs, web content, social media posts
- Some SEO knowledge would be desirable, as is use of Google and platform analytics
- Able to take direction
- Good team-working/people skills and a collaborative attitude
- Good time–management skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and about new technology
- Attention to detail (you may have to edit and proof-read other people’s work)
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A passion for digital marketing and writing content
- Pro-active and self-motivated, able to deliver tasks to a deadline
- Good organisational skills
- Pragmatic and practical attitude
- Creativity is encouraged!
- A demonstrable interest in science and technology would be an advantage
- Create, co-ordinate and upload content to our websites
- Learn about our key audiences and how to present our marketing content to those audiences
- Work with our technical teams to create content – web, white papers, PPTs, blogs
- Learn how to read data and use it to influence our marketing activities
- Internal communications – take ownership of our regular internal newsletter
- Play a key role in preparing for events, campaigns, and product launches
- Liaise with other teams across Arm
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.