Off-Shift Maintenance and Operations Technician to work in the FAB9 Facilities Organization.
Technician positions are hourly shift positions working a compressed week of 12-hour shifts. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a 24/7 manufacturing facility providing technician support across all shifts
Tasks will include but are not limited to the continuous operation and maintenance of the following systems: high-temperature hot water, chilled water and glycol chilled water, central-compressed air, high-pressure compressed air, ultra-pure water, ultra-pure gas, and other systems that support manufacturing operations. This technician will be responsible for proper system operation, preventive and corrective maintenance tasks and schedules, and responding to and troubleshooting system alarms and controls. Primary work activities will be related to system and equipment maintenance, with some tasks related to control system programming and alarm response.
Technicians must be able to work in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction. Strong communication skills and schedule flexibility are important as weekend coverage will be required.
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Effective application of Engineering Disciplines and Principles
- Troubleshoot Mechanical, Electrical, or Control Systems
- Mechanical System Assembly and Dis-Assembly
- Controls Programming Skills
- Perform all activities in safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety Security requirements and programs
- Education: Associates Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Travel: 0% travel required
- Language Fluency: English
- Physical Capacity Demands: Not Applicable
- Experience: Central Utility Plant System Operations and Maintenance
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.