Summary of Role:
This individual will be a global lead of a Business Unit P&L for a segment within Computing Business Unit. Responsible for P&L ownership of the segment driving customer design wins, executive relationship, revenue performance management and operations for the entire product line. Oversee and drive the strategy to align with business opportunities, and develop a strategic road map that maximizes customer capabilities, while leveraging the GF platform.
- Deep understanding of the computing market trends, competitive landscape and roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to partner well with established player companies like AMD, NVidia, Intel, Amazon, Google, Microsoft as well as start up and coming players like NextSilicon, Gorq, Cerebras and more.
- This leader must be able to make the tough decisions and have the ability to secure the necessary internal and external resources to ensure commitments are met.
- Create and drive value proposition and proven experience at full scale.
- Will be responsible for developing effective relationships across company divisions and geographic boundaries to pursue corporate goals and impact business results outside of his or her direct area of responsibilities.
- Master’s Degree in Technical Discipline
- At least 5 or more years working in Computing Architecture or Design or AI Accelerator Architecture/Design
- Demonstrated grasp of technical marketing fundamentals: whole product, defensible market
- Experience in managing a P&L
- Experience in Business Development/Product Marketing
- Travel – 30% Domestic & International
- Language Fluency- English (Written & Verbal)
- Strong team player with positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- Ability to identify opportunities and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to executive audiences
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.