Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled, experienced, versatile and motivated Post Fab Integrator in Malta, New York. The main responsibility of this position is to develop a wide range of novel wafer level processes (TSV, TOV etc.) & module assembly processes as well as to qualify advanced packaging offerings for GLOBALFOUNDRIES customers. The scope of these solutions cover differentiated packaging incorporating Si Photonics, 2D/2.5D/3D technologies from multiple silicon technology nodes.
- Lead process development efforts by working with the unit process engineers and directly with the tools& materials the Malta Advanced Semiconductor fab as well as OSATs to develop new wafer level & packaging processes
- Develop expertise in the processes, materials and tooling leveraging available characterization resources
- Drive mechanistic understanding of failure modes
- Develop integration schemes to continuously improve yields and to reduce cycle-time & costs. Generate IP related to novel wafer integration & packaging technology
- Drive end-to-end process integration to enable early product prototyping and qualification across multiple programs
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education – BSc Engineering or Material Science
- Experience – 1 -2 years of demonstrated relevant technical experience
- Travel – 10%
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- MS or PhD in Engineering or Material Science
- 3+ year Experience in semiconductor packaging technology
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.