Date: Mar 24, 2020
Location: Lyon, FR, 69001
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The software developer will be involved in feature development and maintenance of cloud services part the ANSYS Cloud project. This project offers a set of simulation-based services hosted on the cloud so that ANSYS customers have a new way to access ANSYS software and technologies.
The engineer will act at every stage of the feature lifecycle: specification in association with Product Managers, implementation according to state-of-the-art standards in development and unit testing.
The engineer will contribute to back-end (ASP.Net Core) as well as front-end (mostly Angular 2) development.
In addition to the objectives related to the implementation of new features, it is expected from the engineer to propose solutions to maintain and increase code quality and robustness along the way, in collaboration with testing engineers and other developers of the team.
- Contribute to feature specification
- Choose the best implementation based on common practices in web development
- Refactor when necessary to increase code quality
- Implement unit tests with every new feature or bug fix
- Review developments from peers and provide valuable feedback when applicable
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with
- 3 years of experience in software development
- Good background in Object Oriented Programming and web development
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interact within an international development team
- Experience in Cloud is a plus
- Master’s degree would be appreciated
- Relevant experience as a full-stack web developer if possible
- Attention to quality is essential
- Willing to learn more technologies
- Energetic, curious with a strong desire to succeed
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.