Website Siemens EDA
• Develop materials (design guides, troubleshooting guides, technical white papers, presentations, data sets, videos, community content and demonstrations) to enable the sales force to present and demonstrate new features and to communicate the value and utility of these features.
• Create and deliver product training to internal staff and customers. Create e-learning materials. Ensure that user documentation is effective.
• Communicate the vision for the product line and act as an evangelist both internally and externally.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training activities.
• Work with the development organization to describe the context, value and intent of the customer requirements or inquiries.
• Provide product support to sales channel, working directly at customers’ sites in pre- and post-sales situations. Some amount of travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Quickly develop prototype solutions to unblock key customer activity and allow sale or evaluation to proceed.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• The candidate must have 5+ years’ experience with at least 2 years of technical marketing experience.
• Experience with Teamcenter or other PLM systems.
• Knowledge of PLM integration with MCAD, ECAD or other tools.
• Highly credible with customers & and able to develop strong customer relationships
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Previous experience with Capital products an added advantage
• Previous experience with Teamcenter and NX products an added advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.