Website Mentor Graphics
As a Teamcenter Administrator / Install, you are responsible for assisting customers in the use of Teamcenter software; collaborating with support and development management to intensify key customer issues; developing technical articles and customer self-help tools; assist in testing and verification of software fixes during the development cycle. TAC calls would occasionally require additional input from technical leads, development, and management. Area of customer focus would consist of broad variety of products including specialty areas. This person could serve as mentor or focal point for product information. Scope of influence could include Marketing, Development, Onsite Customers, User Groups, and possibly Business Partners.
- Answer 800 number calls and Incident Reports from customers and provide solutions for their problems.
- Under minimum direction, analyze customer’s problem and provide a solution or a workaround in a timely manner that meets the customer’s needs.
- Duplicate client problems, provide explicit problem examples to development, and write detailed problem and improvement reports.
- Provide technical assistance to team members on difficult customer problems.
- Identify critical issues and take responsibility for successful resolution of issue while mentoring.
- Actively participate and seek out GTAC department opportunities in including: product testing, Incident Report, Problem Report, and Enhancement Request maintenance, solution article creation, and staff meeting discussions.
- Recommend improvements to GTAC objectives.
- Build Technical articles.
- Train a minimum of 80 hours
- Expand scope of product knowledge to include additional disciplines, applications, focal points, or modules, while maintaining area of expertise.
- Contribute positively to GTAC Objectives.
- Provide accurate exchanges of information that show knowledge of GTAC processes.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Teamcenter installation, upgrades and trouble-shooting related issues.
- Ability to comprehend complex software concepts, database concepts, networking concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Background in Microsoft SQL or Oracle is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of computer systems, i.e. application installation, use of email, and O/S experience.
- Requires proficient analytical, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Should have experience in customer support and call tracking system.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is preferred.
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience, not required
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- Teamcenter Deployment Center experience
- SSO and SSL Working Knowledge
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.