Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for a strong technical leader to join our world-class Design Enablement team in the role of Process Design Kit (PDK) project manager (PM). This project management position supports the planning, development and release of GLOBALFOUNDRIES PDKs. The PDK operations PM is responsible for working with business teams who provide marketing and customer guidance, process integration teams (from GLOBALFOUNDRIES fabs in Singapore, Dresden, Malta, Burlington and East Fishkill) who provide technology feature content and process-specific information and the PDK development teams (in Burlington, Santa Clara and Singapore), who code, test and release the kits. The PDK operations PM is responsible for standardizing and coordinating project sizing, tracking resources in CAPPM, Supporting regular operational activities and meetings for the entire PDK team. He/she is also responsible for providing regular status to upper management, business line managers. Project management certification is not required but the candidate should have previous project management experience (minimum of 3 years), be detail-oriented, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and at least 3 years of experience in the semi-conductor industry in PDK development or testing.
- At least 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in PDK development or testing
- Ability to work across organizations to enable improved processes and teamwork including Process
- Integration and Technology Development, Business Line, and customers.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with GLOBALFOUNDRIES development teams in Malta, Dresden, Singapore, Santa Clara, Burlington and East Fishkill
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or Related Technical Discipline
- 6 or More Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimum 3 years in Semiconductor Industry in PDK development or testing
- Minimum 2 years in Project Management
- Travel – Less than 20%
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Master’s Degree and or PhD Engineering or Related Technical Discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 Years in Technical Project Management within the Semiconductor
- IndustryKnowledgeable about RF semiconductor process and familiarity with RF market segments
- Experience – Data base skill set, Spread sheets, Microsoft project manager
- Experience- Resource management and allocation; Program sizing and tracking
- PMP Preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.