Website Siemens EDA
Mentor Graphics Corporation (MENT) is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- Initial consultation on job requisition creation.
- Research business strategy and competitive positions of various client groups.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple management levels in Product Divisions, World Trade (sales) and Corporate Center Divisions (ie. Finance, Legal, HR, Information Technology).
- Capture industry trend data in order to forecast resource allocation.
- Participate in supporting College / Intern program hiring.
- Drive internet and research based lead generation techniques to uncover top industry talent.
- Generate and source a pipeline of qualified candidates through a multitude of channels.
- Understand mechanics of Applicant Tracking Systems and IT resources.
- Prioritize critical hiring initiatives company-wide and map custom marketing and referral programs to decrease time to fill.
- Must be comfortable selling employment opportunities to key industry talent and articulating our competitive position and growth areas.
- Broker job offer definition and closing tactics between candidates, hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Effectively collaborate and enlist the support of complex, cross-functional HR divisions in dealing with internal client motivations and needs.
- Create metrics and documentation that accurately reflect work activity.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience: BA / BS Degree or equivalent, with 7+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience. A combination of agency and corporate experience is preferred, with most recent experience being mostly corporate recruiting.
- Technical or Engineering recruiting experience required.
- Experience in recruiting Software Engineering positions including Embedded, Firmware, etc. desired.
- Strong track record in lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Proven ability to research and understand divisional business needs in a high tech company and implement tactical plans that will meet hiring goals.
- Ability to develop key partnerships with senior management and execute recruitment plans that impact bottom line.
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites within the U.S. for job fairs and educate management teams on HR Staffing processes and best practices.
- Experience in a technology company recruiting specialized talent globally is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in managing requisitions from opening to closure and taking responsibility to ensure successful completion.
- EDA industry experience preferred
- Partnering with and hiring for High technology software sales industry preferred
- Proven experience influencing job profile and offer definition internally in addition to negotiating external offer parameters and relocation needs.
- Avature experience a plus.
- Understanding of EEO, AA, and FLSA wage and hour laws.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.