- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate cross-function teams include ASIC, SW, HW etc.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports -defining project progress, issues, risks and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Produce Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience or a Bachelor’s -Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience.
- Participated in the whole process of chip development ，understand of complete chip development lifecycle and entire design flow( wafer-processing/packaging/testing/QA/software/board/etc.).
- Prefer to have IoT related SoC or MCU chip project management experience.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to solve difficult technical, quality, cost, and schedule challenges.
- Good communication organization ability, initiative, sense of responsibility.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.