About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
The Synopsys P&S Team is looking for someone with strong analytical and software development skills, as well as applied computer science experience to help develop a critical new feature referred to as P&S. P&S is a new highly visible and high priority project aimed at making it easier for customers to use the various software analysis products produced by Synopsys. P&S uses interesting low-level techniques. For example, dynamically monitoring processes executed by customer builds and inspecting project files to gather intelligence about customer source code.
You will design, analyze, develop and extend all parts of the P&S solution as necessary to advance it in the state of the art by coming up with novel solutions to the problems you encounter.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop/extend the P&S backend web application component with some cross-over work that will involve modifying the core P&S component
- Design, prototype, and analyze new data structures and algorithms.
- Contribute to all components of P&S
- Write tests for all your code changes.
You will need:
- BSc in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, at least one modern programming language, e.g. C#, C++, Java, Go.
- Experience with algorithm and data structure design and analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience
Nice to have:
- Understanding of different build systems and package managers, e.g. Maven, Gradle, Ant, MSBuild, etc.
- Solid understanding of building web applications using the RESTful architectural style
- Recent experience with Go lang software development
- Experience with development on both Windows and Linux.
- Experience with software performance and scalability analysis.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in research.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.