Job Description and Requirements
- Software Engineer – JAVA
About Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software.
We’re looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to drive the development of our automated tests and infrastructure on the Synopsys Software Integrity Group line of products. ‘Automation’ is the heart of this team. You will work with a team of enthusiastic and active software engineers to build automated tests for a variety of Synopsys’ products. You will also be building and maintaining the testing framework, as well as augmenting the framework to evolve with the products. This role offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, creative environment among cross-functional teams.
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in Java
- Enhance and maintain existing tools, frameworks and infrastructure as the product under test evolves
- Plan and design automated end-to-end tests to be executed against a cloud application in a CI/CD environment
- Gather testing requirements from the product development teams and align the automated testing goals to ensure successful delivery of SIG products
- Provide automation solutions within the organization to increase work efficiency
- 2+ years of work experience in a test automation and/or software development role
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Strong proficiency in JAVA and/or other Object-Oriented programming languages such as C++/C#/Ruby/Python
- Experience developing automated integration and end-to-end tests in a CI/CD environment
- Proficient with operating systems such as Linux, Windows or MacOS
- Experience developing robust and maintainable tools software
- Strong command-line skills in shells such as bash, sh or PowerShell
Nice to have:
- Ruby experience is a plus
- Experience writing automated tests against a cloud application
- Experience in web test automation using Selenium Web driver
- Demonstrated experience writing automated tests against a cloud application API
- Practical knowledge of computer networking
What you’re like:
- You are a quick learner and a creative problem solver
- You are motivated by deadlines and you are results-driven
- You thrive in an agile, fast-paced, environment with both collaborative and individual work
- You have strong communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.