Date: Mar 25, 2020
Location: Tokyo, JP, 100-0001
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities for positions on cross-functional teams across Japan, as well as developing innovative and effective recruitment strategies, identifying top talent, ensuring compliance throughout the recruitment process, as well as collaborating with hiring managers and HR business partners to deliver an exceptional customer and candidate experience.
• Responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities which includes, but is not limited to conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies for effectiveness, guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process, negotiating complex total rewards packages, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new hires
• Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
• Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
• Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
• Work closely with managers and staff to define and execute local HR strategies that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
• Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
• Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
• Ability to support other regions across APAC as needed
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
• Prior recruiting experience with progressive experience with sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates
• Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Fluency in Japanese and English
• Demonstrated ability to build partnerships, communicate effectively with all levels of employees and ability to foster teamwork within and across the region(s)
• Experience with Taleo and LinkedIn Recruiter is strongly preferred, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven ability to develop relationships across multiple teams with all levels of employees
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Able to identify areas of improvement related to talent acquisition and develop strategies to address these areas
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.