Date: Feb 20, 2020
Location: Abingdon, GB, OX13 5JB Cambridge, GB, CB1
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
As a C++ Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for building the gateway for our flagship product, GRANTA MI. Our Gateway links CAD, CAE & PLM systems used by thousands of designers and analysts to GRANTA MI. The leading system for materials information management.
• Developing clean maintainable code, predominantly in C++ and the latest C++ frameworks, to allow clients access to our platform via CAD, CAE & PLM systems.
• Providing your input and experience to all stages of our development lifecycle. From design and specification through to development and quality.
• Ensuring the Gateway platform products are developed and maintained to a high standard.
• Working on cross-platform technologies across Windows and Linux.
• Using debugging, diagnostic and profiling tools to help us build efficient software that works.
• Significant development experience of object-oriented programming in C++, including knowledge of the latest C++ libraries.
• Worked with cross-platform development technologies on Windows and Linux
• Development experience of XML technologies, including WSDL, XSD, SOAP.
• Good knowledge of at least one secondary language (e.g. C# .NET, VB .NET, Python, Java).
• Customer focus and a good awareness of software usability issues.
• Effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills and an attention to detail.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.