As a Verification Engineer for Memory Controller development team you will lead the verification effort and contribute to the functional verification of the Cadence’s Memory Controller IP. This person will work with the existing functional verification environment to add new features into the verification environment, ensuring various customer configurations are clean as part of verification regressions, supporting customers in case of any issues with using the verification environment, and functional and code coverage. Additionally, this person will be responsible for ensuring that the design is in line with the technical and quality requirements set for the team – particularly with respect to our quality Metrics.
The position is based in Austin/San Jose
- BS/MS – Electrical / Computer Engineering
- At least 7 years of relevant experience including design verification experience.
- Strong background on functional verification fundamentals, environment planning, test plan generation, environment development is a must.
- UVM based functional verification environment development is required.
- AXI and/or CHI-E experience is highly desirable
- Memory controller verification experience is desirable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.