DENMARK – Copenhagen, DENMARK – Denmark
Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our QuantumATK NanoLab delivers a unique user-friendly interface to a leading atomic-scale modelling tool used for R&D within electronics, materials science, and chemistry.
Senior GUI Developer
Does this sound like a good role for you?
The user base of our tool is rapidly expanding, and we are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for GUI development and a talent for designing innovative user experiences.
As part of our international team of world leading experts in quantum physics and materials simulations, you will contribute to the creation of intuitive workflows and push the limits of our in-house developed 3D-graphics engine.
- possesses strong competences within user-friendly GUI design and usability;
- is experienced with Qt;
- has solid programming skills: in particular Python and C++;
- has excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
The successful applicant
- is an outstanding individual with strong competences in programming or atomic-scale modelling;
- has a broad set of skills and is ready to apply them to whatever task assigned;
- is dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality;
- is a team player;
- enjoys communicating and helping other people;
- has a positive mindset and is motivated by challenging projects;
- is self-motivated and takes responsibility and initiative.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.