Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work as a member of the R&D staff on Cadence’s Genus Synthesis Solution product. Genus is a complete product that encompasses logic synthesis and physical design. The product breadth means we are looking for skilled and motivated candidates with expertise in software development and knowledge of RTL to GDS flow methodology, logic synthesis, word-level synthesis, static timing analysis, computer architecture, verification, RTL compilation, placement, power analysis, routing, extraction, and/or optimization. You will be part of a team responsible for creating the innovative technologies required for technology leadership in this space. Development responsibilities include designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting the Genus software product.
The Position Requirements are…
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Proficient in C/C++
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills
- Experience with RTL to GDS flow is preferred
- Experience with data processing workflow is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Tcl, Python or Perl is preferred
- Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is preferred
- Strong ability to learn
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Good communication skill
Most importantly, we are looking for hard working, innovative engineers who enjoy working with a great team in a high-performance culture.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.