The individual will be responsible for wet cleans process ownership including recipe development, variability reduction, defectivity improvement and process optimization for high volume manufacturing (HVM). They will establish and document the process engineering related business processes necessary to run tools in production. Furthermore they will train shift technicians and others for execution of these processes. The HVM environment requires very close interaction with internal and external stakeholders including equipment suppliers, equipment engineers and technicians, defect engineers, process integrators and others. The individual will perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety and Security requirements and programs. The position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Malta, New York, and report to the Fab8 CLN/ Wet Etch Process Manager.
- B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant engineering/physical science discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of Semiconductor Manufacturing experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline with 2 years of Semiconductor Manufacturing experience
- Experience in advanced technology (45nm or below).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Ability for international business travel
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.