Codasip was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive. STUDIO was born in 2014 with the mission of democratizing processor design. We are succeeding. At the same time RISC-V was gaining traction, so it was natural for Codasip to embrace it as an Open Instruction Set Architecture (ISA).
Codasip is expanding in the UK. We are looking for Engineers at all levels to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in either our Bristol or Cambridge offices, or remotely within the United Kingdom.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
Role based in Cambridge (UK) or remotely from the UK.
- Develop the design and specification of high performance core architectures for Codasip’s future product roadmap
- Work closely with the design and verification teams to implement processor designs guiding on achieving PPA and quality targets
- Processor development in our architecture language (CodAL)
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 10 years recent and relevant experience in core architecture development
- Deep understanding of CPU architecture and of advanced and high-performance pipeline concepts and design
- Good understanding of IP and SoC design and verification flows, and of silicon process technology and its limitations
- Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng, MEng or equivalents) in a numerate discipline