Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA
Perforce is looking for a candidate to join our Professional Services team as a PHP Consultant. You will be responsible for delivering professional services engagements to Perforce customers. You will deliver high quality code that aligns with both PHP best practices and customer-specific business requirements. You will work independently while collaborating with teams of highly skilled consultants, engineers, and other stakeholders. This role focuses primarily on projects in the PHP space, but additional experience with other front-end languages, back-end languages, and database technologies is an advantage. Experience working with the IBM i platform is also a plus.
While this is role is based in Pune, India, candidates will be expected to collaborate with other team members geographically dispersed between Europe and USA.
- Work with Zend Professional Services team to assist in the delivery of various PHP consulting engagements pertaining to PHP version migrations and other topics related to PHP
- More information about services offered by Zend can be found on our website here
- Collaborate as needed with Zend Professional Services team for regular project status calls, troubleshooting and debugging
- Work independently while communicating regularly on project progress, risks, milestone completion to ensure an on-time and on-budget delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with PHP, including web development, API integration, and frameworks
- Experience with source control management tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Zend technologies (Zend Server, ZendPHP, Zend Framework) a plus
- Experience with client side and server side technologies is a plus
- Experience with the IBM i platform is a plus
- Experience with writing and/or using automated tests, specifically acceptance and unit tests
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong self-starter mentality
- Previous experience in a consulting or development role a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.