- Define, lead, and execute device characterization activities for high speed serial and memory interfaces, including the definition and execution of tests with modern test equipment including TDRs, VNAs, sampling and real-time oscilloscopes, etc.
- Setup and manage the Achronix Systems & Hardware Engineering lab, including procuring lab equipment to enable FPGA device bring-up and characterization, with the immediate focus being the Speedster7t FPGA family.
- Implement lab automation to support bring-up and characterization, including the scripting of test equipment to automate test and characterization tasks, including contributing to Achronix internal automated test platforms.
- Develop and support an automated hardware regression platform for Achronix devices, including a mix of hardware and software development.
- Conduct demonstrations of Achronix technology for customers and partners.
- Support applications teams and third-party vendors in providing guidance on Achronix device high -peed interfaces and memory configuration and use.
- Experience with device bring-up, including PCI Express, DDR, and Ethernet interfaces.
- Experience with the characterization of SerDes and high-speed serial interfaces.
- Experience with electronic test equipment, such as Oscilloscopes, BERTs, TDRs, etc.
- Experience with software such as TCL, Python, C, or C++ for test equipment control. Experience with SQL databases is a plus.
- Ideally has a working knowledge of signal and power integrity principles, and has hands-on experience with S-parameters, transmission lines, and impedance profiles.
- Ideally has experience developing FPGA logic and platforms design for protocol bring-up and test.
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience, with a focus on device bring-up, characterization, and debug.
- Experience with lab test equipment, specifically those needed for protocol bring-up: oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers, BERTs, back planes, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in EE, CE or equivalent work experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.