Date: Feb 25, 2020
Location: Darmstadt, DE, 64283
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
This internship is intended to additional testing of a customization for a combustor simulation. It is the intention to identify short-comings and contribute to the robustness of the process
- In this work the flow in combustor of a flight propulsion engine is investigated with the aid of numerical simulations (CFD).
- The process chain: Preliminary design tools à Geometry build up in ANSYS SpaceClaim à meshing and solution in ANSYS Fluent need to be assed.
- This work is embedded in an ongoing customization project at ANSYS. An intensive communication with the project team is required.
- The documentation of the work should preferably be written in English
- Bachelor degree (Mechanical engineering, Aeronautics)
- Knowledge in fluid dynamics, turbomachinery and reacting flow
- Strong interest in the numerical flow calculation
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Written and spoken German and/or English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.