Job Description and Requirements
We are a leading-edge R&D team developing an advanced Embedded Vision Processor (EVP) driving computer vision, image analytics and augmented reality applications for embedded systems. The EVP combines general-purpose vision vector processing and a specialized programmable engine supporting deep learning approaches, leveraging convolutional neural networks (CNN).
We are looking for candidates with interest in product verification automation and development of benchmarking infrastructure.
- Development of automated verification of all applications running on EVP
- Development of benchmark instrumentation
- Contributions to organized verification and benchmarking results
- Development of new regression tests for the CLI
- Failure analysis and creation of detailed bug reports.
- Ability and desire to learn
- Experience with C/C++ programming
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Understanding of enterprise SW development methodology (project planning, simulation, version control, bug-tracking, code analysis and code audit systems)
Following qualifications are not mandatory but will be an advantage:
- The development of embedded software
- Understanding of benchmark and test automation
- Familiar with scripting and build automation languages: Python, Perl, Bash, Windows cmd, Make, CMake
- Basic exposure to FPGA-based prototyping boards
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Flexible schedule (min. 24 hours per week are required)
- English lessons in the office
- Access to internal learning resources
- Professional and career development
- Challenging R&D tasks.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.