Date: Feb 20, 2020
Location: Abingdon, GB, OX13 5JB
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Graphics at ANSYS is about beauty, efficiency and pure elegance. There is real mathematics behind what we do in Graphics at ANSYS, but dry formulas will not cut it, we want to drive our customer’s imaginations and inspire them to be creative, that means creating solutions that are filled with every ounce of imagination we can muster each and every day.
As a Graphics Software Engineer, you would be researching new and innovative ways to present real physical phenomena, allowing product designers to see their creations come to life. You would be working across the entire stack of technologies from the lowest level Graphics and Compute all the way up.
We don’t just write code, we craft it – come join a team of the best software engineers you will ever meet.
As a Graphics Software Engineer, you would be:
● Designing large systems with a wide-ranging impact on our customers.
● Presenting ideas, justifying the decision making process and putting them into action.
● Digesting academic research in the wider Graphics sphere and bringing in fresh ideas to advance the needs of our customers.
● Writing lots of code, but with a common goal in mind.
● Write efficient and clean code – quickly.
● Languages don’t matter, but being able to learn them does. We use C++, C#, Python and a number of others.
● Have you coded up a game, well show us you can use Vulkan, OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCL or CUDA.
● Are you well versed in multi-threading and how to do it right, that is a bonus.
● Can you present your ideas clearly, be honest and humble when need be and be able to do all that in a distributed team, come and join us.
● Can you digest the most obtuse code, absorb its intent and squeeze an extra 20% from it – say no more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.