GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 9 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated microelectronics failure analysis Technician to become a part of our state-of-the-art facility in Essex Junction, Vermont. This position will be required to have specialization in one or more of the following tools and techniques.
- Conduct routine analytical jobs using defined and documented procedures meeting or exceeding cycle time and quality standard expectations
- Interact with lab engineers & managers on defining analytical methods needed to achieve expected results, meeting expectations of analyses and interpretation of results
- Perform preventive maintenance activities of analytical equipment as needed and support maintenance activities with vendors as needed
- Recover from process and tool interruptions
- Complete all required reporting and documentation
- Create work standards for maintaining and repairing tools
- Understand and follow all health, safety, and environmental procedures and requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development
- Strong team member, able to work well with a global team, train new team members as needed and other duties as assigned
- 2 Year Technical/Associates Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing or a related discipline or equivalent military training/experience or an additional 2 years of equivalent experience
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
- Physical Capacity Demands:
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift (preventive maintenance) and/or process issues
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.