Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
- Construct and maintain a dependable, scalable, and secure Linux-based compute farm.
- Support product development teams in a high-paced environment.
- Collaborate with a talented team of developers and engineers.
- Develop and uphold scripts and Ansible automation for routine tasks.
- Install, configure, and maintain a Linux environment and applications (GitLab, Artifactory, Grafana).
- Manage a software library and environment modules for product development teams.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve Linux environment and application issues.
- Automate software delivery processes using pipelines.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and the Infra team for software deployment.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and file systems.
- Implement and maintain security measures for infrastructure protection.
- Create and update documentation.
- At least 5 years of Linux infrastructure experience.
- Proficiency in automation tools like Ansible and version control systems like Git.
- Experience with software delivery automation using pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI).
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g., VMware, KVM).
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools.
- Understanding of containerization technologies (e.g., Kubernetes) and cloud computing (e.g., AWS).
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Windows is advantageous.
- Certifications like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPIC) are a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.