The role is responsible for providing engineering services to a key North American account.
1. Handle customer’s tapeouts and prototyping requests
2. Prepare and host customer meetings and visits, and follow up with action items
3. Clarify customer’s requests and act as customer’s advocate for integrated customer-centric response
4. Lead the communication with customer on abnormal events
5. Track customer account/ project’s status and escalate customer’s issues to management, and drive for solutions
1. At least 8 years of experience in semiconductor industries
2. Proficient in English
3. Experience in process integration or product engineering is preferred
4. Proven capabilities in project management and cross-team communication will be a plus
Primary Location: Taiwan-Hsinchu
Job: Customer Service
Job Posting Date: Apr 5, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.